Monday, August 12, 2019

She Leads He Reads Reviews My Wife Learns the Art of Femdom




Signing my wife up for femdom classes was the best decision I ever made in my life. 

It did, however, have consequences.

Mistress Rose taught my wife, Angela, the importance of chastity. When I signed her up for the training I thought my wife was going to learn various bondage techniques and gain confidence when it came to humiliating me in the bedroom.

I underestimated what Mistress Rose meant when she said that she would be teaching my wife femdom theory.

The primary component to Mistress Rose's teachings was the use of a chastity cage. I willingly gave my wife the key to my masculinity, and I was methodically broken down so that I could be rebuilt into a more loving husband. 

To outsiders it would sound cruel, and I had my concerns as well, but the resulting connection that grew between my wife and I was worth the sacrifice. My life became about pleasing her with the right intentions. Gone were the days where I would make a small effort in order to get what I desired. Everything I did now was guided by one simple question: How does this benefit Angela?


Amazon

Smashwords

Barnes and Noble

Kobo


2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the read, Tom - looking forward to digging deeper into your shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply. I really appreciate you taking the time to give it a read. :)

    ReplyDelete